Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Skyler Update

Hey everyone!

P7060053

Now that I'm down in San Luis Obispo, I thought it would be helpful to write some more blog posts. I know most of you are getting my twitter updates, and that's cool, but it sometimes helps me to write things up since I'm not interacting with most people on a daily basis.

I don't have any photos yet, but I'll start carrying my (old) camera around with me to grab some shots. I don't know how I will be able to take many shots of me doing stuff like skimboarding, but I'll figure something out.

Now that I am leaving my laptop at home a lot more, or at least more frequently, I've gotten back into Spaces for my desktop. The photo below is looking at my 6 different spaces and what applications are running. See any you know?




Hosted by ImageCabin.com





I'm going to keep this one short as I am heading to an interview at 2pm. Have a great day everyone and I'll be talking to you later!

-Sky

No comments: