Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Life Changes

For those who don't know, I've started a big change in my life. I got to the point where I knew I never ever wanted the feeling of not being productive, and the feeling of not getting things done. You know that sinking feeling of "not getting real things done". Well, no more for me, this instant! Thanks to some new books, some audio lessions, and a lot of motivation from me, I plan to change my life within a month. Already I can see in changing in front of me. I'm getting things done, being productive, and enjoying life more. One my big inspirations for success, or my coach right now is Anthony Robbins. Check out his stuff if your looking for something to really grab you to find what you really want in life. Cause you can have whatever your dreams are. Here are some great quotes that I've written down this week.

"There is no good or bad, only outcomes. The goal is to get the outcome you wanted, and learn from the others." - Something Tony would say
"There is a cost and benifit for each action you do" - taken from my Econ teacher
"You can change anything you want by changing the price" - Econ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S W E E T D R E A M S are made of this !

Keep up the good life - You are in charge...