Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble Gobble!!!

Holla!
Well, here I am, in sunny San Diego, Cali. It's actually the same weather here as it is up in Petaluma, RP, and Santa Rosa. It's nice...we got here at about 1:30...the flight went pretty well. I am actually regretting not having brought my camera. There have already been tons of opportunities to take some great pictures. So we waited for about an hour and a half at the airport cuz we got there nice and early. We got on the plane and stuff...and the flight attendants were hilarious! At first when we were all boarding he kept saying things like "the seats are all blue and tan, they'll all get to San Diego at the same time, and they're all equally uncomfortable, so sit down!" It was sooooo funny! So we are all seated and preparing for take-off, right, and one of the flight attendants SINGS us the safety speech. Now, if I had my camera I coulda taken some sweet video of the peanuts...even though I would have gotten in trouble. Then as we're climbing in the air and we're inclined, they say, "Here come the peanuts!!" And they threw them down on the floor so they slid to the end of the plane!!! And of course, lol, I was on the aisle, so I got the action. It was so freakin' awesome. Usually exciting things don't happen on the airlines, but Southwest continues to impress me. Anyhoo, then, at the end, since it was Thanksgiving, we even got chocolate!!! Woohoo...so then we got our sweet rental car, a brand new Pontiac G6 and stuff, and now here we are! At the Dana Hotel on the Marina. Definately picture-worthy, damn me. LoL...we got to have some Thanksgiving dinner too...well sorta...we had a Turkey dish at this restaurant. I'm actually sad, though, that we weren't at home! I like my grandma's cooking better!!! Well, duh, and now seeing Skyler's lovely spread makes me even more jealous! Oh well. I hope everyone had a really awesome Thanksgiving...and good luck at the mall tomorrow when everyone and their sister and aunt is going to be there too! We are headed to some mall around here to party with all the really expensive stores...it'll be awesome. Definately I'll update tomorrow. The internet is $3.95 for twenty-four hours here, so starting at about 5:50pm, I'll have the 'net until 5:50pm tomorrow too!!! Yay. Talk to you all LATER. Have fun digesting your stuffing.
Love, kisses, hugs, and gobbles from San Diego,
Monique

1 comment:

iMusickid said...

Sounds like lots of fun babe. I hope your having a good time. If not, get to it! Love ya -Skyler