Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Squirrels ARE Evil!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Okay, this is like the craziest thing ever, okay? So this one day I am walking to go meet Sky outside his sightsinging class. So I'm around the theather arts parking area and all of a sudden an acorn hits me, like missing my head by inches! And the weird thing was that it wasn't like dropped on me, it came at me with force! So I picked up the acorn to give to Skyler, thinking that it would be a good story to tell him when he got out of class. Well, yesterday (yes, Monday, November 14th), I was walking out of my chemistry class and another one pelts me, except HARDER, but this time hitting my shoulder strap of my backpack, again missing my head by inches! I flipped out, needless to say. So I dashed over to Skyler, who witnessed the whole thing...
Now people, wouldn't you say the
squirrels are out to get me? Sky is like, uh no. HOW CAN THEY NOT BE? They are pelting me with their nuts!!! *deep breath* Okay. So much for them protecting their nuts. Instead they are plotting against me, trying to shoot me with their miniature acorn bazookas. O0o0o0oh, I'm so scared. (Actually, it is pretty scary.) So warning to all people...WATCH OUT FOR SQUIRRELS. They may be cute, but they are merciless! Like Mr. Stedman used to say: "Maybe you're paranoid, or maybe they really are out to get you."


IN OTHER NEWS...

Well, it's been about a hundred years since I posted, so I thought I'd post and talk a little bit about what I have been up to.
New things:
**I got a twenty-five cent raise at work. OKAY. ONE YEAR. OF HARD LABOR. AND ALL I GET IS A QUARTER!? Does that makes sense? Do you suppose the sweet little Pakistani boys get excited when they get a penny raise? This is the U.S.!!! Gimme all your money Phillips Van Heusen!!!
**Skyler made goal! Yay! So awesome. And then he spent tons of money on a bunch of clothes from Abercrombie and Fitch...a chip of the old girlfriend block. Hehe.
**Skyler's car is healthy again! It's super! Now it doesn't decide to stop in the middle of the freeway. Also, I managed to get him a $4.99 oil change at PepBoys. Who's the good girlfriend now?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Anyway, pretty much nothing is happening. Actually, I changed my MySpace background a while ago, but I think it looks pretty freakin' sweet. Make sure you check out our pics (mine and Sky's flickr). We have lots of pics. Well, Sky does, not really me. Also, everyone should listen to Keith and the Girl...they have been really funny lately. K? (keithandthegirl.com or myspace.com/keithandthegirl) Hehe. Anyway, I think that's about all I can think of to talk about for now. I hope everyone has a fabulous week. And don't forget about the squirrels!

2 comments:

iMusickid said...

They seemed to be at bay today since I wore my squarl shirt...

Monique said...

I dunno about that...probably they figured I was your nut and if they got me then you'd have to protect me...