Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did, and I'm here to talk to you about it. So, the biggest news, I made goal! No, not a soccer goal, but my weight goal. I weighed in at Weight Watchers on Friday, and after loosing 5 pounds over the week, I was 3 pounds under goal. That put me at around 164. As Monique would say, Party!. That was really the biggest accomplishment.

If I think about, it seems that all I have been doing is working on my diet. It really has become such a big part of my life. I'm glad to say that I really do like the way I think about food now. Now that I'm not trying to loose weight anymore, I don't plan on doing much different. I think I just plan to eat a bit more so I can sustain my weight. We'll find out how good I am at that this week.

Okay, I promised myself I would get to sleep at 10:30 tonight, so I have to cut this short. Look for more tomorrow. Maybe some pics and more talk. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments: