Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I've been uploading more photos like crazy recently. I'm going to be backing up all my photos on my computer online, in case of a horrible accident. Doing all this work does two things, it backs-up all photos, and it gives everyone a chance to look at old photos! So, click on the photo pics below to view some older pictures. Hey, they might even be new looking to you. People have been asking me about Flickr, so if you have any questions, please e-mail me! With Flickr, everyone gets a free account. Its limited, but awesome for anyone starting out. You can also check out the Flickr Website. I look forward to seeing you pictures in the future... Have a great Saturday everyone.




Prom 2005 Photos -
IMG_4891.JPG

Summer (Arroyo Grade) Trip -
PICT2197.JPG

No comments: