Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Monday, September 12, 2005

It's a Monique post!

You know what is really wierd? Sometimes, when I'm not really thinking, I realize things that I already knew but had forgotten. Like, when you've known someone for a really long time, you don't really remember all the things that initially got you interested in them (and probably vice versa). Well it was really weird. Let me explain...on Sunday I spent most of the day with Skyler. We just chilled and sat around and did some homework and went in the hot tub right. So after the hot tub Skyler decides he wants to go play guitar in his dad's studio so he can show me Mr. Fuhrman's new paint job. It actually looks pretty awesome! Anyways, Sky grabs the (pink?) guitar and starts playing. It's funny cuz when he does that I totally have these mad flashbacks to all the guitar playing he used to do in high school. Skyler is like the most amazing guitarist I have ever known. Seriously. Everyone should know this, but I'm afraid he doesn't play as much anymore. I just remember all the concerts and competitions he played in while he was in high school (even when he wasn't) and he is really amazing. Even his songs rule! He is just so confident with that guitar in his hands, and let me tell you people, guitarists have this exotic sexiness about them. It's not like damn he's hot; but it's more like, wow, what a talent he's got. Well, then he tried to teach me. He tought me like these four or five chords or something or other of Peter Gunn, and it was horrible. I am terrible. I certainly haven't practiced as much as he has. But it was pretty cool! I was playing guitar! It was sweet. Okay, what else...
Oh yeah! We (me and Skyler) went and saw The Aristocrats. Whoa...so disgusting. It was this whole documentary of comics just telling this joke over and over again and decomposing and explaining it. It was rather intersting. Some funny parts. Some funny people that I never knew about. Learn something new everyday. So yeah.
BIG NEWS: Sky got new shoes today! I had my first Chemistry Exam today!
Small news: You can't see this. Haha...no, the iPod nanos ARE FREAKING SWEET!
Anyway, yes. Oh and tomorrow I have badminton. I love badminton. Sometimes I really don't understand it, but it is really awesome. I just get this cool feeling from going every tuesday and just being there and playing. But I need new shoes. :( Mine are busting up my knees cuz I have worn out the support in them. Which is stinky, because I don't know if I have enough money to even pay my bills ... argh!
I love chocolate. I really want some right now. Actually right now I really am craving a York peppermint patty. So random, but so freaking good. Okay, well I am running out of things to talk about. My life isn't going around in too many circles, but I'll let you peeps know if it does.
Check out the newspaper (Argus) on Wednesday and see if Sky and I are in it!
Places or things for you to check out:
http://www.davidmccandless.com/funny/applestore.htm
http://www.michounet.com/fatman/
Have a good week peeps!

Drafted by: Monique

No comments: