Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Welcome to the Hotel California...

Well, we are finally famous. Maybe not famous, but recognized. We were in the newspaper! =) Check us out in this week's (Sept 14-20) Argus Courier or at http://www.ArgusCourier.com. Our old "greeting" photo is in it. Wow...for some reason, when someone recognizes something about me or anyone I'm close to, it just seems to boost that confidence up just a teeny bit. This was pretty cool. I am in the newspaper for something that really isn't my thing either; it's more of a Skyler Fuhrman thing. I can't even remember whose idea it was to start this blog. Oh well. Wow...well, I better get to my homework cuz I'm going to Davide's (my brother's) game tonight @ Analy! It's going to be freeeeezing! =D Have a good week, all! *xoxo*

No comments: