Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday using ecto

Hey everyone, Its Tuesday night here and I'm back on the computer. I had a great day today. I was a little late getting up and out of the house, it that's normal on a Monday (like) morning. I made it over to Monique's house in plenty of time. From her house we car pooled over to the junior college.

What made today great was that I didn't have my 9am morning class. My teacher called me yesterday to cancel. Kind of funny to hear your teachers voice on your cell phone. But, I guess it happens. Anyway, today was a simple day at school. Philosophy was great. We've started talking about the morality of abortion, so that's interesting. I've come up with my own ideas on the subject. If I get passionate about it, I'll add them at some point later.

So, tonight is the night before we are due to appear in the Argus Courier. I'm excited to see what the article looks like. It was cool to keep it a surprise from Monique's parents. I hope they are surprised and proud at the same time. I've download a new bloger software called ecto, and I'm using it now. I hope it works good. It seems to be doing fine at the moment. I just have to spend some time learning it so I can get the most out of it. But I know that won't be hard or take too long. This post was kind of a test for this software and to talk a little about my day. Okay everyone, have a great Wednesday and don't forget to smile!!!

What's on my iTunes

Rain from the album "Alien Love Child" by Eric Johnson

No comments: