Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm lovin' it.

Seriously, today seemed to like drag on! School is sooooooo boring sometimes. I carpooled up to the JC with Batman again today. That was good. Then I had to go to math which was a half hour long because the teacher was sick...then I went to the lounge and read about abortion for philosophy. Afterwards I met my luvverboy and then we went out to lunch! Yay for Baja Fresh! :-D Good stuff. That ruled. Then we had philosophy which was okay, I guess. Oh my gosh, then I had english. I swear, the first couple of days were fun in Farve's class, but like now it just seems to take forever. Probably because I was soooo sleepy. I don't know why but I was really tired! Anyways, then Sky and I came home. We cleaned my house (good job us!) and then watched a little bit of t.v. Sky pretty much had an orgasm (ha) at the sight of our new t.v. He like flipped out. He's like, "Oh my god it's high definition, widescreen, so nice, omg!" I was like okay, yeah, it's just a tv. BUT HELLO PEOPLE! LIKE SIX DAYS TO THE O.C. SEASON PREMIERE!!! That's what's important. Anyways, then we went to his casa and had some dinner. Yum. Then we went to see the girl's soccer game for a lil while. And then, yay, we came back and went in the HOT tub. Oh, so nice. Hottubs are so freakin' awesome. It felt so good. It was really romantic with all the candlelight and the RBF in the background and the lights in the tubs strobing different colors. It was awesome. After that we hung out for a little while and watched some Family Guy and the Daily Show and then I had to come home. Pooey! Well, now, here I am wondering what I'm doing still awake. I'll probably go to sleep in like five seconds. Damn...okay. FOUR DAY WEEKEND! This rules. Everyone have a super de duper weekend and don't forget to buy the Argus Courier on wednesday next week! *xoxo*

**Don't you just love our new openning photo??**

1 comment:

iMusickid said...

You know what, yes, I do love the openning photo. I think the other one was about three months old. It was before your Portugal trip!