Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Sunday, October 02, 2005

After a long week

After a long week, it is sure nice to sit down to a meal. What makes it ever better is one you make yourself. Tonight I did just that and it was sure nice. I like spending the extra time to cook all the food, and getting it all together. I think taking the time to actually cook is something that is lost more these days. Not to cook to get food hot for people to eat, but to enjoy the time you actaully spend cooking. I know this might sound crazy to people who think there isn't any fun in cooking, but I beg to differ. I really do like making things, no matter how long it takes. And you know, there isn't anything better than eating something you've made yourself.

1 comment:

Monique said...

hey! where's mine?!?!?