Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Monday, October 17, 2005

Sounds like a case of the mondays...

Well well well. What a monday. It's been like a million years since I updated so I thought I'd stick a little of my insight into this blog. Anyway, it's monday. Woohoo. Those lucky high schoolers didn't have to go to school!!! No fair. See, now is when I wish I were still in high school. But don't quote me on that because I hardly ever feel that way. It's about 9:30 right now and I'm getting a little tired. I am caught up on all my homework...woohoo...so I plan on going to bed BEFORE eleven tonight. Haha. I am excited because I might be getting one of the new video iPods tonight. :-) My brother is sniping a couple off ebay, I think. So yeah. Otherwise, I just went to school today and we started trigonometric functions in my math class. My teacher is so funny cuz she get's all into it and says that this is the only reason that she teaches Math 27: the trig stuff. Trig is fun, I have to admit. The funnest part of it is that it's EASY! I like easy. Then of course I had some chemistry. Ugh. Not my favorite but I knew what was going on today, thank goodness. I need to not suck at the next test (which is on halloween day, and that reminds me, I have to work the night before!). Anyway...then I went to work and we like detail cleaned the entire store the entire time I was there (seven hours!). It looked pretty sweet afterwards. The only sucky thing was that it was like one million degrees in there. The a/c like only works when it feels like it, it's crazy. So today when we left it was 82 degrees! That has got to be against some working conditions law or something. Argh. And now here I am at home. I put some mad country on my iPod on the way home and like sang my brains out. Man, I always forget how awesome possum country is. Here I am right now wondering why my kitty is such a spazzy little kitty. She is trying to devour the blinds string and she just can't seem to get the fact that it's not moving, she's making it move and fly around. HAHAHA. I'll have to post this video one day of when she was like attacking my feet underneath my comforter. SO funny. She's a crazy lil kitty. Anyway...yeah. Well, it's almost bed time and I should probably........AGH! She almost choked herself! Now I see why they say you should trim them if you have small children. Lily definately counts as small children. Okay, now I'm out. Have fun, all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update... Kitty's are hilariuos, eh?