Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Life...no faaiiiirrrr!

So it's been a weekend. This weekend, as you can probably tell if you've seen Skyler's Flickr pictures, I had a soccer tournament. We ended up taking second place out of like six teams so that is good. We did well, and won all three of our first games (1-0, 3-2, 5-0) and I scored one of the three goals in the second game! :-D I was soooo super excited when that happened since I seriously never score...obviously because I play defense, but whatever. It's all good though.

Oh, yesterday I went on a date with my luver boy. I can't believe we have been going out for a year. It sure doesn't seem like that long. It has really just flown by! It's so funny because we can still go to the same restaurants and do the same old things and still have the same amount of fun as we did the first times we were doing it. That is one thing I really love about our relationship. Nothing gets old as long as you are doing it with someone you love doing anything with. But yeah, anyways, we went to El Torito because we haven't been there in like ages! It was so good. Then we went to the movies...but before that we headed to Sky's house where some boys were getting ready for homecoming. Oh the good old days of getting dressed up and being pretty. Anyway, they look fairly good compared to the way they normally look (Trevor and Devin, that is). But yeah...so then we went to see North Country. Such a good movie. Definately deserves a nice 5 stars. If you're into those serious kind of movies, then I think you'll like it. It's definately a serious movie in that it deals with some hard stuff, so yeah.

Mkay, well I worked today, that was super-un-duper. It was like really busy. All day. It was horrible. Then it was like mad clean up the store at the end of the night. So that sucked. But oh well. I was in a good mood--probably from all those endorphins (sp?) that I was high on. Niiiiice. I should do that like everyday. Exercise makes me happpppy. Hehe.

Well, I think it's around my bedtime, so I better get to sleep so I can wake up early to study for chem test. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Your year of companionship. You two sure make a happy couple :)

Monique said...

Yay for us!!!