Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Updates, Updates

Hey kids,
Yeah, I know, its been a while. Things have really been so busy for me (skyler) that I havn't had any real time to sit down to really do much in the way of what I want to do. And on my list of things to do, blogging isn't number 1. I mean, I still got 3 Netflix movies at home to watch. But the reason I'm here today is that I'm over at Monique's house and I have some time. Monique is cooking her world famous pasta, and I'm sitting in the kitchen waiting for it.
Things have really been busy for me with school and such. Even my weekends feel packed. I'm doing school work and going to school Monday through Thursday. Friday is like my day off. Well, it use to be. Then I started playing at the Sandpiper in Bodega Bay, and so my Friday nights were gone. I've played there 5 times now. I usually do Friday and Saturday. Anyway, so that takes up my weekend nights. I play out there cause the money is good, and I need it. I'm having car trouble, but I don't really want to go into that. Let's just say having a few dollars in the bank waiting is always a good thing.
School has been crazy as well. Just today I had a test in every class I went to. Not really a fun time. But from bad things come good things. When you don't think anything good will come. (Monique is kind of getting yelled at right now. I hope something good comes out of it. I feel kind of bad for her. I hope they just get together sometime soon. This could be a long night) Anyway, school is busy, no doubt. Oh yeah, I happened to listen to the Black Eyed Peas album by chance walking around school today, and its really a good album. I've always liked some of there songs, I just never gave them all a try. Now that I have, I seem to like the whole album. Its called Elephunk. So, thats good in all.
New things on the computer landscape. My dad just got a new iMac G5 yesterday. Bought it cheap off apple's website. It was like $750 or something. Quite a steal, I'd say. I do really think that I should get his old one though. I'd be able to use it much more. So, the new iPod came out and I think I really want one. I just saw one today at Best Buy. But Best Buy is sooo dumb, they have one on disply, but with NOTHING ON IT! Omg, what's the point? Its just a white screen. It is a cool white screen though. I really wanted to see how good video looked on it. I guess I'll have to wait till I go to the Apple store soon. It would be awesome to get one for my birthday or christmas.
Anyway, thats about it right now. Lilly, Monique's cat, is settled into my lap, and I should pet her for a while. I'll try to add more stuff if I get more time soon. Have a great weekend everyone and we'll talk to you later!

No comments: