Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

MacWorld

LinkOnce again, MacWorld has come to us Apple people. For those who don't know, MacWorld is a magazine full of Apple related stuff, and once a year, there is an expo / conference that they put on. Its the time in the begining of the year where Apple announces thier new products. New out this week, new iLife '06, the new Pro level laptop - MacBook Pro, and a new iMac. I'm real excited, and I just orded the new iLife as I speek. It of course looks awesome. Oh yeah, my mom and I made the trip to the city to check it all out at MacWorld. It was really cool, and very Mac Geeky. My Mom and I had a great time. Okay, so enough mac talk, check out the photos by clicking on the Picture of me on the left.



In other news, I've been working with Photoshop and taking lots of pictures. This cute picture of Lilly is one of my favorites at the moment. Yeah, it's not real, I've done some work on it, but that's the point. I think it looks great. We'll I don't have much to say other than that. Have a good Thursday everyone! Catch ya later.

-Skyler

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Really Hate to Admit it, but That is ONE CUTE KITTY !

Anonymous said...

PS: How about some sliced Turkey Meat !

Monique said...

She looks like a kitty from above! :D