Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year...and stuff...

Well...it's been a while...actually only like 4 days, but w/e. Anyway, we have been busy. On new years eve, the same day Sky posted the flood stuff, we went to the dance. We should have some of those photos on flickr one of these days...who knows? Anyway, then after that Sky had to work the next day, poor guy, but I went over to Torie's for a bit. It was, if I remember correctly, the fourth year in a row that I've gone over to her house on New Years day. Well, anyway, we watched 40-year-old Virgin and talked. Other than that, I have gone to work where nothing particularly super was happening...it was very 1) muddy, 2) wet, and 3) REALLY REALLY smelly. Luckily on Tuesday while I was in, they had floor cleaners fix that, and now it smells better. The sucky thing is, though, that now they don't need us to come in so I am not gonna get my hours in! :( But oh well, could be worse. I could be at Brooks Bros., but I'm glad I'm not. Anyhoo...today Sky and I just hung out and we went bowling with Torie and Anthony @ Double Decker (photos coming soon also). We played a nice 2 games, and Torie one the first, while Sky dominated the second after finishing last the first game. Talk about the underdog...my baby's a studmuffin! :D Anyway, I hope everyone has a super rest of the week. Check in later for somemore aimless talking!

No comments: