Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Friday, January 20, 2006

Role Model

It's kind of funny how people look up to me. Since I havn't gone to weight wacthers to sit down for the whole meeting in a few weeks, I forgot how my image makes a difference to people there. Terri, our weight watcher leader, always likes to bring me up in front of the class. It seems like she does it every week, but who knows. She likes me to once again to tell the class my success story over and over. Not to say that it isn't bad for me to tell it, and I must admit that I forget it myself sometimes, but she sometimes brings up things that I don't remember. Things that I use to do, but don't anymore. I feel kind of bad when she brings these old things up, and I kind of smile and nod just to make her chance her subject. The best part about being up is that I get my little time to try to make an impression on the class. I get to tell them what I'm really doing each day, or over the last week. Back to what I was talking about in the begining of this post, its kind of weird how I'm a role model for some of these people. Maybe it just sounded wierd on the drive home, but I guess I havn't spend enough time thinking about it. It did make me think how we are each role models for one another in this world. I think I was trying to say is that we can each learn something for one another. Just beacuse I don't consider myself a 100% perfect role model, doesn't make me a role model for someone else. Just had these thoughts that I wanted to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing them. I am proud of you !