Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Monday, January 09, 2006

Silence!

Today was a pretty uneventful day. Skyler woke me up bright and early for a joggy-poo outside in the freezing cold at 9 am. Then we played some tennis, which gets us both a dose of endorphens (sp?). Then we went over to my g-ma's for me to get her bills done for her. It was a party. After that we came home and redecorated a little bit. We reorganized my dresser in my room. I was getting sick of the huge stereo I had so I decided that I wanted it gone, since I never use it. So we cleaned it all off and put up some pictures and cute decorations (pics coming soon), so that was pretty exciting. Also, while we did that, Sky convinced me to try something new and the whole time we didn't talk. At all. Sounds crazy but it really made me appreciate the fact that I can talk, because if I couldn't it would make things take longer and longer. We tried to communicate by talking on a notepad page on my laptop, and we did some makeshift sign language. It was great practice for charades (p.s. REMATCH, Torie!!). So then we went up to Best Buy and I bought myself a stereo thingy for my iPod. It's one just like Sky's mom's. AWESOME. It really sounds good, even for the price...plus it takes up about 1/20 of the space. YES!! Hehe, then after that we came home and ate some lunch/dinner stuff...and then off to soccer practice for me, and more tennis for my Skyler. Once we were done there we just came home for some bbq chicken and roasted veggies. Yummmmmmy. Me gusta. Anyway, then we watched Wedding Crashers! I bought the uncorked version; and it had some pretty funny adds. I'm surprised they didn't put them in the movie. But anyway, yeah. After that, during which Skyler fell asleep (I guess he had seen it 3 times), we had to jump Sky's car cuz the battery was dead. But lucky for him, I was right behind my front door waiting for his call. Well, sorta. :-/ Anyhoo...it's prob my bedtime right now...AY 11:42!!! Here I go. Have a good one peeps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Skyler is a real Trailblazer... Not talking ? Oh, you kids... I just can't keep up with your wacky antics ! PS Monique can speak Spanish even if she won't say "you suck" in portageese


P.S. (Du Shooba)

iMusickid said...

lol

Monique said...

LOL!!! It's "Tu Chupas", but great memory RedShoes!