Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas is comming


Life is great. Right now, I'm sitting in a movie room, very dark. I'm watching James Bond from a projection player on a wall, just like in those movie theaters we frequently go to. In my lap, a very nice iBook. I took a few pictures, i'll put them up tomorrow. I'm a little lazy right now. I mean, I don't want to get out of my chair with my blanket and laptop keeping me warm.

I've heard good news from Monique. I won't say to much for her to let her break the news, but it was definatly good news. Okay, can't say too much now.

Anyway, I've put a picture in this post, which links to the photo set that well be updating with every time I put new pictures up. There should be photos for 3-4 days worth comming, so the photo set will get large. Just make sure you see all the pages of the photo set. New pictures will be at the end, not the begining. I might change that later though. Who knows? Okay, this movie, Die Another Day, is kind of crappy. Holly Berry and Modana, come on. Can't we find some real Bond women? At least they got the right car in this movie. Damn, its hot. I want a ride... Okay, I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. Have a good Saturday!

No comments: