Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Like, what?

Holla! My birthday is in t-minus like 9 days!!! I can't believe it, it's going to be here soon! I remember when I was like yay thirty days and everyone was rolling their eyes at me. Well, whatever because my birthday is fun! But I don't know what to do. Like, should I have a party, or just leave it alone and celebrate quietly? It is my 18th? Hmmmm...decisions decisions. I am thinking it will probably be low-key...like EL TORITO my favorite restaurant, or quite possibly Outback and copy my brotha. Then Skyler could finally have some prime rib. Sorry all you vegan veggie peeps, meat is good. Plus they have bloomin' onions there, which are awesome too! Boo-Yah! Anyways...I am bored, and I am waiting for my laundry to be done so I can move it to the dryer. I am hoping my jeans won't bleed into other stuff...that would suck. But yeah, so tomorrow I am I guess going to vacuum my house (woo-hoo, I know) and then Sky and I are going to party at Alexander's or something, cuz it's his birthday and like everyone's invited (so that must be why I am, too, LOL), and that should be fun. Skyler told me about his scavenger hunt thingy they did last year; I couldn't go last year cuz I was working. :( It all good, though. I am going this year! Anyhoo, after that I am going to Applebee's to meet the Van Heusen peeps to open secret santa gifts and also for dessert (maybe, if I'm not already fatty). So that should be quite the eventful day...yup. Yay. Well, how about...movie update! I have seen like three movies I think so far in the last week or so, let's see. Yesterday we saw King Kong...it was sooooooooooo cool. The effects looked realllllly real and the dinosaurs looked so real I actually believed they still existed. Definately deserved its four stars (from the Press). Anyhoo...we watched the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants today, and that was so good too! Not quite like the book in every way, but pretty close. I'd give it three stars. Also we saw Aeon Flux...that Charlize Theron movie. I don't know what is up with everyone, but that movie was COOL! Maybe the plot was a little dry but the stunts and the concept was cool! I'd give that three stars too. I just like seeing that girl power business I guess. LoL. Anyhoo...I am dying to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (SKY!!!!!!!!)...is that good? OH yeah, also we rented War of the World's the other day; that was scary!!! Cool sound though, def need some surround sound. Possibly four stars as well. Go Tom Cruise. Anyhoo...my fingers are a bit tired, so I'm going to go do nothing for a little while...hope you enjoyed. Good day!

No comments: