Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

What's up with me...


Hey everyone, yes, I'm alive. And it sure has been a bit busy around here. Maybe not school buisy, but break busy. I'd thought I'd give a little of an update about me so everyone knew what was going on. So, Christmas is comming, and I am done shopping. It really helps saving your money before hand. I'm really exciting this year, cause everyone's gift is awesome. I think each gift I got will really be cool for each person. I'm excited about that. Finals were fairly okay, and I got through them. Now its time for next semister. Oh course, I'm excited because I was accepted by SSU, so look for me in a SSU sweatshirt soon. This last weekend, the Furtado's threw an awesome Christmas Party. You can check out all the pictures I took by clicking on that big cookie. Man, I just love Flickr <--- special link here, check it out. Okay, so I've been getting into the Harry Potter series. The week before, I listened to book 2, and right now, I'm about to finish the third book, The Prisoner of Azkaban. Yeah, the books are really cool. A lot of good writing, the characters just jump right out of the book. It might be easy cause I've seen the movies, but the books really do stand out for themselves. Yeah, so that's about it for right now. I'm leaving this minute to go pick up Monique. We got some shopping to do for Alex's birthday party. That should be fun. I have to show Monique where we got the idea for our scavenger hunt. Okay, things are getting busy around here. Later all!

1 comment:

Monique said...

mmmmmmmmm cookies......