Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another Wednesday Night

Well, its been quite a week. Lots of things gone on. So its Wednesday night and I wanted to write a little for fun. I'm trying to watch Seinfeld in the background here, so this will probably take a while to work. Today was a good day. I know everyone wants to hear about that so, lets get down to it. Woke up actually on time this morning around 9am. I got to try out a new Styling Gel that I bought last night. When I was in Canada, I used my friend Alex's hair gel and I really liked it. I've been using extreme hold stuff, that really keeps my hair stiff all day. The stuff my friend gave me kept my hair looking good, but it didn't make it rock hard. So, the stuff I bought last night was about the same kind of 'hold index' that he had. I don't get these index holds that companies put on there. They advertise the index from 1-10, but (this is of course LA Looks brand) they only show from 5-10. Then from the place I was looking at, they didn't sell anything below seven. Why don't they just make the index from 1-5, with 5 as the "extreme" hold? Makes since to me, but then, maybe I just didn't see the lower indexed holds. Maybe someone can let me know if they do make LA looks with lower than 5 as the index hold. Okay, okay, so, Human Sexuality was about the female anatomy. Some interesting stuff that I didn't know. We also touched on circumcision. Okay, this isn't class review, so I won't go into it. If you wanna know, just e-mail me. Then I got to go home, eat some good lunch, then Monique came over later to take us to the fair. So, were at the fair now. Man it was fun. Went on a few rides, the more "extreme" rides. Haha, its the extreme blog tonight. The rides were fun, and I took Monique on a few she'd never been on before. We of course walked around to check out all the exhibits. We didn't go to the live stock area, cause I think cows are still cows. Unless they got like tie-dye cows, I've seen enough cows to know what they still look like. I know that if I knew a bit more about cows, I'd enjoy it. But tonight is not that day. We look some of those black-and-white 4 part pciture things. I wish I knew the name of them, but thats the best I can come up with to describe them. So that was about the end of the fair, and Monique come over to my house for a little while after. I grabbed some snacks, and we both left my house. I went to school, and Monique back home. I had astronomy. Not to fun. So, that brings to me tonight. So far, I've done everything except my homework so far. I've done a podcast and uploaded some pictures to flickr (which I'll put up here later). But I still have to do my regular work, so looks like I'll be up to 2am. Oh well, live is good. Have a great Thursday everyone! -Skyler

No comments: