Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Its crazy how a song will throw you back in time. Like, just now, 20 seconds ago now, I left like a different person for a moment as I let a song sink into my soul. The songs a country one, Mr. Mom, and every time I hear it, I think back in the begining of the year. Going to school, listening to country, and most importantly, watching Monique sing every word as we listened to it on the radio. Music is such a wonderful thing, I feel so glad that all those feelings just came back to me, cause I can sit for a minute here, listening to this song as I type here. Good memories will last a lifetime :-D

1 comment:

Monique said...

"...Pampers melt in a maytag dryer, crayons go up one drawer higher, rewind Barney for the fifteenth time, breakfast six, knapsake nine, there's bubblegum in the baby's hair, sweet potatoes in my lazy chair, I been crazy all day long, and it's only Monday, Mr. Mom..." YAY!!! =) *xoxo*