Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Saturday, June 18, 2005

BLAME CANADA!!!

I am so freaking bored. It is Saturday and the last two days have been thoroughly boring. Yesterday morning I went to class, then I came home and helped my mom pack. Then I went to work---woo freaking hoo --- then I came home and slept. That was even funner. Anyway, this a.m. I got up and went to that class again. Figured out that I have to take Eng 1A, Math 27, and Chem 51 next year. ARGH. But at least I think I am going to hook up with [you] Sky and we can have a class together, schedule permitting. Well...then after that class I went to the Fac. Outlets to buy my dad some stuff. Today is his birthday and tomorrow is father's day for all you procrastinators out there. I bought myself a nice little track jacket from Aeropostale and it's so cute!!! OY! So then I went and treated myself to an expensive lunch at Applebee's and then I headed to Torie's to visit her and Anthony. That was fun. We started watching Save The Last Dance (good movie). So then I went and picked up my brother. Then I went to take my clothes to my other house (cuz I'm moving tomorrow) and then I came home again. So here I am...writing this. Being bored, missing Skyler like there's no tomorrow. I am contemplating going to the movies with Davide to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Woohoo...so yeah I miss Skyler. But he [you] called me last night!!! That just totally made my night because I was all depressed that I had nobody to be with or talk to. OH YEAH---yesterday I dropped my phone in the sink w/ water and it works again! YAY. So anyhoo, since I have no more to say I am going to go write thank you cards from my graduation! BUHBYE! *xoxo*

No comments: