Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Strike a Pose; A TIGER POSE!

Isn't that the hottest, most sexiest man alive?! Ayyyyyyy! I'm sorry but I have the hugest crush on this guy! =D Let me tell everyone about this picture. This is Skyler, my lovely hunny, striking his signature TIGER POSE! He's working the camera so well, isn't he?? Man, what will I do without him?? Just look at him. =D What a hottie! Hehe, well I am leaving peeps, it's your lucky day. I leave Friday a.m. really nice and early. If I don't get to keep contact with another (i.e. If I don't have internet there) then I hope everyone has a fabulous summer! I'm going to miss everyone (especially my little Tiger to the right>>). I'll be back on August 13th--feel free to email: moeishellofcool@yahoo.com. Later peeps!!! *xoxo*

No comments: