Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

BORED!

Here I am, the same as the other days, bored. It's about 1 am here and there is nothing to do. We are currently watching Johnny English and it is seriously the stupidest movie ever! I am talking to my loverboy and he is sad about something he did. I feel bad for him because I know in my heart that he would never do anything to hurt anyone on purpose. I just hope his parents will realize that. I am sure they will in due time because they are rational people, of course. I just feel bad because he feels so terrible and there's nothing that I can really do to make him feel better. But, things happen and people must deal with them, right?
Well, moving on, I have a nice pic to post up here of the view from my bedroom window in my grandma's house. I will be able to post a pic of the house on the outside another day, but the view is pretty. Well, it seems blogger is disliking me right now so I'll have to do it another day. But whatever...well, Leaving off here on a happy-dappy note. I miss California, only a million days to go...hahaha. See ya all in August.

No comments: