Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 4th!

Wow, I just got back from an amazing night. First off was the firework show, which was awesome. My dad and I went and camped out on top of the theater parking garage, waiting for a spot. We got there an hour early, so my dad played some guitar. It was quite awesome, he is such an amazing player. My brother showed up right before the fireworks started, and we watched the show from the back of the dad's Tundra. I recorded the firework show, along with our commentary. You can find the mp3 here. Hey, if you kids didn't know, I have an audio blog at skyjournal.blogspot.com. Go check it out, I try to post cool things that people might want to listen to. I do all my typing blogging here so, don't worry, I'm not leaving anyone. Okay, so after all that cool stuff, my brother and I walked down the street and saw War of the Worlds. Damn was it a good movie. I thought Tom Cruz was actually good. Like, he is a good actor. I've been hearing flak about him for a few weeks now; he may be crazy, but he can sure act well. Well, thats what I think anyway. If you don't agree, leave us a comment here and tell me what you thought. Going back to the movie, it was well done I thought, a good summer movie. It really kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I can admit it was a bit scary at time. Aliens have always been the things that scare me the most. Now that I'm 19, it kept my heart pumping the whole time. Hmm, I wonder if I burn more callories watching that movie then walking. Haha, I must be dreaming. Okay, good night everyone. It's Skyler's bedtime so he can take a mid-term tomorrow... (scary). Night everyone, Happy 4th!

No comments: