Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Life is Rough


Why, hello there. I am really bored right now...it's 10:49 over here. I actually went a whole day without sleeping during the day on FOUR hours of sleep! It's amazing! Okay so here are some updates and fun facts about where I'm at: 1. It poured freaking rain today...like I'm talking CATS AND DOGS! It's July! Yeah, uh, somebody go ahead and send the clouds the stupid MEMO!!!
2 I think I'm going to die if I eat another piece of fish. 3. The beer here tastes like watered down puke. 4. Wow...only in Europe is liquor cheaper than bottled water. (Water, 1 euro. Beer, 40 cents. Dying a painful early death, priceless.) 5. Who picks the music here??? Like at the festa (party) I went to last night, there was this band called FINGERTIPS! What kind of name is that? Well, I suppose that American bands can't hold that against these Portuguese bands...they have weirdo names like Blink-182 or Green Day. It's all in a day's work I guess. 6. How is it that all the fat, ugly girls have hot, slim boyfriends? 7. The water is warmer when it's raining...anyone guess why? 8. I miss Skyler. A lot. 9. My mom is here safe, YAY! We partied today...hehe. NOt really, but okay. We had to wake up hella early to pick her up...that was tough, especially when I went to bed at 3:30. 10. All my clothes are getting messed up and old and icky...oh no! 11. I think I'm seriously gaining weight! These people only want to shove as much food down my throat as possible! What did I ever do to them????? 12. I miss Skyler. Even more now. 13. I only have twenty more days left here. 14. I finally have Harry Potter! I'm going to read HARRY POTTER! OMG! 15. Office Space is seriously so funny...I don't even have to watch the movie to sit here and laugh at all the stupid funny jokes...just like above...raise your hand (and make a comment) if you caught that...if you didn't --> HAHAHA!). 16. I feel sick...90% of the time...too much food? I think so! 17. Why don't they use fabric softener here? 18. I miss Skyler...send him to me in a nice brown paper package...tied up with string...that would become one of my favorite things. 19. Nobody emails me (except Skyler, thanks baby!) or leaves me comments on MySpace. AND FINALLY... 20. EVERYBODY HAS GONE BONKERS! Hehehehehehehehehehe....just kidding. Anyhoo...that's a little bit of what has been going on here. If you want to know more (which I doubt you will), please feel free to email me. If you're priveliged enough to have my email then more power to you, but if you're not, well then, ask Skyler for it. He is such a sweetie, I'm sure he'll share. Have a nice time over there is Sunny California! I definately miss it there. See y'all! *xoxo*

1 comment:

iMusickid said...

Looks like such the hard time, you actaully have to lean forward to take a pic as you float in the water.... :-P

-Skyler