Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Sunday, July 03, 2005

This is awesome

I'm over at my second uncle's house and he has a mac. Even better, he has a wireless network and I'm outside, with everyone. We're sitting here next to the fire as my dad plays 'Highway to Hell'. Most of the adults are having fun, singing along with the songs. Man, do I want a set-up like this. He's got a iBook G4 and its quite cool. He doesn't really know anything about macs, he just uses it to go to a fishing website everyday. Thats all! So, he's really got nothing on this thing, none of the iLife aps have been opened up. I think I was the first to open iTunes. I'm afraid to de-virginize his other apps. :-D hahaha. Anyway, I don't have too much else to report. I got some recording of this BBQ party that I'll add to my journal. Okay, thats it for now, I got some e-mail to attend to. Later all!

-Skyler

No comments: