Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Thursday, July 07, 2005

OY!

Wow, it's one thirty in the morning here and I'm bored off my big fat Portuguese butt. Anyways, all has been truly uneventful. Today I finished a fabulous book, well, it was ok, but had be going, all page-turny and stuff. It was called The Amber Room by Steve Barry. I thought it was pretty fascinating. It is comparable to The DaVinci Code in historical information, but the writing is surely not on the same level. It was well-written but not with the same intricacy that Dan Brown ensues. Anyways, yeah I am bored. If you want me to write something amazingly intelligent, think again. I'm tired and bored, and just looking for something to do. I am going to go to bed in like a second...maybe watch a movie and finally go to sleep around four. haha. not. Anyway, I'll keep this one short, and maybe write a nice long one once I email my loverboy who I miss a ton. All you peeps (prob only Sky reads this) have a fab summer. I MISS CALIFORNIA!!!!!! But shh, don't tell the people over here. LoL.

1 comment:

iMusickid said...

California girls are really the best. I would agree with Brain Wilson on that one. It just, I miss my California girl...