Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's UGLY!!! Eep!

Okay, so I'm gone for two days and the blog turns ugly. Wahhhhh...I liked the old one, but whatever. Currently my baby is out working so I must entertain myself for one hour while he works. Its about 9:30 p.m. here. Consider this: pretty much nobody here goes to bed before 11 p.m. during the summer. Seriously! I just came back from a festa. It was so damn boring. Like seriously, it was terrible. We got there around 2:30 because my dad said it'd be "fun," but usually he's on crack. Anyways, we were there and sitting around and we didn'd come home now until 9:15. Granted, there were four bulls and they fought for a little while, but nothing particualarly amazing happened. After each bull they took like a half hour intermission I guess to keep people there longer and they sold drinks and beefanas (beef, butter, and bread sandwiches) that they were out of after the third bull. It wasn's that fun let me tell you. So now I'm here, being obsessive girlfriend I am, waiting for Sky to be done working. Hehe. I am not quite tired yet, and hopefully my cousin won't come home too soon and kick me off. I don't have much to say. Their keyboards here are different and where the apostrophe is there is a degree sign instead so I keep making that mistake and reaching over there...it's crazy. Hehe. My dad says he is going to hook up the internet in my grandma's house so that I can have my own connection and not have to share Miguel's which is already weird enough. But seriously there is nothing to do here! This morning I woke up at nine after sleeping about 19 hours. I read a book for two hours and already knocked out about an eighth of the whole thing. If I keep going that way I won't have any more books to read. I gotta hook up to the internet though so I can download Skyler's podcasts. I've been using my iPod regularly here. It's nice to have something that is a little interesting. I only have about 350 songs, but it's better than carrying 50 cds. They actually don't have iPod's here. Everything here is MSN. It's nutty because Apple's are cooler. They're available here, but everyone knows Microsoft and likes that better I suppose. Pretty much everything is made for Microsoft anyway (probably because with Apple you get so much software pre-installed that you don't need to purchase extra software, DUH MICROSOFT!). But whatever, ya know. Okay well I'm going to wrap up here. I wish I had stumble here, that would make surfing and wasting time easier. Haha...I'll try and keep posting. See ya later peeps. *xoxo*

No comments: