Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Sunday, July 17, 2005

HOLY...um...POOP!

Well, this trip is seriously cramping my style. I am not having that fabulous of a time yet. It's been two weeks, so I still have four to go! Agh. I don't know what I'm going to do. Also, I am seriously going to gain like ten pounds before I leave here because everyone is trying to shove food down my throat like four times a day!!! What the heck? I don't keep this figure by eating my weight everyday. Anyway, so yeah, some new I guess. I just finished another book the other day that I really liked. It was called Jamima J and it was by Jane Green. It wasn't a literary masterpiece, nor was it a stupid simpleton book. I liked it a lot, though, the story was heart warming. It was about a fat girl who took it into her own hands to get skinny and then realized she sorta liked being fat. Hehe, interesting and definately sweet. Also, today, well actually on Saturday, these people that are from Toronto arrived here. We were really good friends with them the last time that we were here. Only the father and the youngest son came on Saturday, the rest of the fam, well the other two sons, are coming in two weeks and the mother in three. My whole point in this is that Adam, the oldest, probably now 20, has already set sights on me. His brother Lucas informed me that when he sees me he's going to slap me. It is all from a three-year-old memory: I smacked him with a fish the last time I was here. LoL! And if any of you know the story about why I think smoking is gross, this is the same guy. So yeah...that'll be exciting...I guess I better find a good place to hide. =) Anyway, not much going on here. We were going to climb Pico today but it didn't work out because the weather is SHIT. So I guess we will be waiting on that. Alrighty...I have just a couple things to say. I just also wanted to make the comment that my boyfriend is the most awesomest boyfriend ever and deserves like a Best Boyfriend grammy or whatever because he bought minutes so that we can talk on the phone every night! YAY for my boyfriend. Anyways, Sky, I am going to send you a nice check for twenty bucks so you can buy some more...that way I won't feel like you're getting ripped off because obviously I'm not that exciting. Anyways yea! Everyone have a nice day...see ya later alligator!

No comments: