Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Monday, July 18, 2005

The Daily Show

Although you'll hear me slam the media, one show that I love is The Daily Show with John Stewart. Go to my link here and watch the Harry Potter Terror clip. This clip is soo funny, cause its not that far off on what "regular" media will do. I'd sugguest watching more clips. The reason I enjoy it, is that they present what they show as news, along with entertainment. I can still learn as much from the Daily Show as CNN, but its nice to see a group of people not take themselves seriously. And again, why do we need 24 hour news stations? How much news do we really need anyway. Okay okay, I'm ranting. Watch the daily show with John Stewart!

1 comment:

Monique said...

I'll give it two stars. It wasn't that funny...hehe. I'm a dork!

Rating: **