Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Monday, August 01, 2005

12 more days!

LoL...well, finally all the interesting people showed up. Lots of people from California are coming next week and our friends from Canada got here last week. Thank God because it was seriously getting boring. This past weekend was the festa Cais Agosto. It was actually pretty fun. My (stupid) lucky brother got to camp there but I wasn't allowed because I'm a girl and I don't know how to conduct myself (according to my father, psh). Anyway, I went two nights for a couple hours with Nathan, Adam, Lucas, Davide, Nicole, and Brianna. We had a relatively good time I guess. The beer is cheap and the music is bad, so you get the picture. haha. Anyway, hope everyone is having a positively super time in California. I haven't been online for days cause I've actually been busy, haha. But oh well, I'll be back there soon enough! Miss you, boyfriend!

No comments: