Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Crappy Morning (Day 3)

Wow, what a crappy morning. I've been having nightmares the last few nights, and it gets to me when I wake up in the morning. After getting up and checking my email, I was all depressed. I'm not getting much sleep either. Well, good thing bad moods go away cause my morning haven't been to hot lately. Sorry to anyone who had to deal with it. Okay, so after a walk and eating breakfast, I started to come out of it. By noon, I was feeling better and went to the beach. Taking out the Miata, I got some great shots. I'll be putting them online later when I get them all online. Might be a slideshow. Anyway, after I came back, I uploaded all my pics, and showed them to my aunt and uncle. I edited a movie, and sent that out to some people. Then it was lunch time. We had salad along with BBW chicken, and some corn. Man it was good. After lunch and some talking, I came up and worked on some photos to make them look all shinny. That brings me to sitting here now, once again watching family guy and posting on the blog. I hear my cousin might be coming up to see us, so tonight I'll be adding that. Hope everyone is having a great day and I'll talk to you all later tonight!


-Skyler

No comments: