Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hey everyone! I wanted to catch up so people know we're still around. I've had lots of ideas of things to write about, but of course, I forget over time. I do plan to do some stuff though. I thought I'd add a bit more stuff to each post to make it more interesting. There's a list of songs that I've been listening to recently. I made a playlist and just added this songs, with about 15 others, but these are on top. So, I just happen to listen to these more. Tonight I'm playing at the Sand Piper in Bodega Bay. It should be real fun. I start at 5:30... wish me luck. I'm a bit nervous but I know I'll do fine. I'm more looking forward to seeing Monique this afternoon. Well, that's if she calls me back. I'm getting impatient so I'm just going to have to call her myself. Okay, not too much to add. Sorry for the lack of updates. It gets real busy during the weeks. I'll try to add a real write-up later this weekend. Later all!

What I'm listening to now!
Push - Brother Love
Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas
Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas
Miami - Will Smith (My guilty pleasure of the week. Plus its a good summer song)
Wild One - Wakefield (from the Eurotrip soundtrack)

No comments: