Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Damn...

Well...just in case you people didn't notice BEFORE my boyfriend man put his last post up, he is a major hottie! It's like, hello????? didn't you see it before????? Damn, I'm like fanning myself and it's just a picture! :-D Anyway...Skyler, the most amazingest boyfriend on the planet, deserves big time pats on the back. Losing as much weight as he has really has changed him inside and out. He worked hard to resist even my temptation. I did bad things like take him out to El Torito or taunt him at Portuguese band, but even though he gave in most of the time he really pulled things together all the other times. Trust me, it is no small feat to lose that much weight in such a small amount of time. It takes an amazing amount of self-control and perserverance. So CONGRATULATIONS to my amazing boyfriend who really couldn't be any cuter! I want everyone to know that I am majorly proud of him!!! :-D Yay! Love you, baby!


Cute then and definately cute now! :-*

No comments: