Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Morning Movie (Day 4)

Good morning world, well this morning has been short so far, so not too much news to bring to your attention. What I have been up to is playing with a program called Comic Life. I've made some slideshows of my trip to the beach yesterday, so check it out. Make sure you have quicktime. You can either click on the link or picture below, or right click and 'save link as' to save it to your desktop. Either way, let me know waht you thinkg. Talk to you later
-Skyler


*Update* - I went to Pismo beach and pier, taking some shots. What I've decided to add was a slideshow collum on the right side. If you look ---> that way, there should be a heading saying Slideshows. You can check out new slideshows there. Of course when I post new slideshows, I'll let you know in the post as well. Okay, have a great day everyone! (yes, its still morning here)


Skyler at beach

No comments: