Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The New Me!

Today was the day that when I got dressed and looked into the mirror, I saw the person one the outside I knew inside of me. This weight journey has really changed how I look on the outside, but what is hard to tell by looking at me is, its changed me more on the inside. And today, after years of knowing myself on the inside, my own image of me was reflected on the outside. It's amazing how it hit me. I walked around today feeling almost enlightened. With the power of thought, I was able to change myself on the inside. As long as I stuck to that, I was able to change the way I looked to the rest of the world. Having this new "complete look" has really changed or destroyed what I use to think to myself. Now I don't feel any longer fat and no longer am I self conscious about other people looking at me. Now, I want people to notice me! I think I really look amazing. This is an awesome person goal I was able to reach, and I thank everyone who helped me! You know who you are, and I love you all. Thank you so much.

Skyler Fuhrman

(a little extra for everyone, here is what I looked like today)

3 comments:

Monique said...

WHO ON EARTH IS THAT SERIOUSLY SEXY MAN? DAMN, BREAK ME OFF A PIECE OF THAT...LITERALLY. *wink*wink*

Anonymous said...

Your one handsome young man! continue on your quest with weight watchers... I'm proud of you!
LOVE, MOM

Monique said...

Aww...everyone loves you!