Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Sunday, August 21, 2005

We Are Cool

This is fun. We are sitting here on the love seat in the living room just chillin'. I am laughing inside, picturing Alec Fuhrman (sky's dad) sitting at his mac laughing at my post about how my neighbors are loud. I mean, I only said fuck like three times! Damn. It's funny because when I write I think I express much more emotion than when I speak. I certainly say fuck when I talk but only when someone cuts me off or thinks it's their fucking turn before me at a stop sign. Seriously, WHAT THE HELL? But, considering that, I really need to improve my outlook on life. I am a pretty negative person, when I think about it. Skyler says that I should stop thinking about the bad things and only think about the good things. Right, Skyler?
Well, your half way there. The real goal is to notice how you are feeling. Just try this. Whatever your thinking about right now, really try to notice how it makes you feel. If what your thinking about isn't giving you a warm feeling, or a happy feeling, then you need to change your focus. You can do this be either thinking about the good things, or just straight changing the way you focus. I suggest changing your thoughts so that you start to think about good stuff. And if you thinking about good stuff, you'll feel better. And feeling good is the best feeling in the world. I got much more advice for anyone who has questions. SPeaking of feeling good, Monique's finger kind of tickle but feel good :-D :-D
Yeah, I tickle Sky. It's pretty funny. His lips like curl up into a little smile and he gets all happy. But anyway...something else. How about I talk about shopping! Oh my God. If anyone has ever talked to me about it then you'd know what I am saying. Seriously, I really don't know why I like shopping so much, but I really do. I guess I just like seeing all the cool clothing that I can wear to better express my "personal style." What is my personal style anyway? There's something that you really use most of your life to figure out. Skyler is smiling again...for like no reason...and now he's really close to me crossing his eyes and kissing my cheek. Ay ay ay...Anyway, back to shopping and personal style. Personally, sadly, I like following the trends. I like the cute beaded sandals and sequin-y skirts and crochet tank tops...and I suppose they just happen to have been brought to my attention because of the trends that are starting. There are just so many things out there but for people like me, and probably most of the population, we don't have time to be searching for other things that aren't everywhere or popular (i.e. vintage). I dunno. I'm just speaking out of my closet here. I just like clothes. I like looking good, smelling good, and feeling good. <--I just used the "Ctrl I" command the make that italics and it's so cute because for some reason Skyler thinks it's "hot" when girls know computer lingo, eh. :-) He is getting all smily and I just earned a kiss. And three more. Suckers...all you out there living without Skyler kisses! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Sucks to be you. Boo-yah! You don't ever need to be too worried about fiting in. Here's why. Oh yeah, for all the thinking I do about maybe why fads and clothings might be not perfect, I do think about the other stuff as well. The reason it is perfectly notmal to follow tends and stuff to that nature, is that humans are social animals. We pick up cultuer from one another every single day. We love to copy one another. And frankly, I'm glad we do. Haha, I'm already using stuff I've leaned in my Anthropology class to explain stuff. Okay so, we like to copy one another and do things like one another. It is human nature. That's why we have houses, and clothes and cats, and all that. We look at one another and copy each other. THere's nothing wrong with that. Its human nature. Its cool because there is so much culture out there, certain groups are very specific. This gives most people the idea of "culture". We'll the real definiation of culture is much broader. Anything that we use or do that isn't part of what we are born with. So like, i dunno, I'm not going to get into it. I'm sure I'll write more when I have more Anthro. classes. I'm still waiting for Monique kissses. I'm sure they'll come soon enough.... Anyway, I went shopping today and it was ral fun. I went to Aeropostale ( :-D yess) and then to Kohls. WTF it should be Coals, anyway... if you give skyler a kiss, he'll probley want another. I think monique should make out with me when her brother leaves. OMFG was that awesome. Um, im still like hyper for the moment till I chill down again. hmm, better. Anyway, shopping was fun. qI'll writeMORE LATER. mONIQUE IS BEING poopy!
bOYS ARE FREAKING INTERESTING. tHEY LIKE WEIRD STUFF. wE ARE "WATCHING" (MORE LIKE SITTING IN THE SAME ROOM AS) fAMILY gUY. i DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SKY LIKES THIS. bUT ANYWAY...WHAT IS FUNNY IS THAT THE GIRL, MEG, IS MOST OBVIOUSLY THE GIRL FROM tHAT 70'S sHOW. iT'S STUPID. tHIS GIRL LIKED THIS GUY jEREMEY AND WAS WITH HIM BUT THEN sTEWIE LIKES HERE AND LIKE KICKS HIS ASS AND THEN HE TRIES TO FEEL HER UP AND SHE GETS MAD AND THEN HE TRIES TO MAKE HER FEEL BAD BY FAKE CRYING. sO DUMB! sKYLER IS LIKE "WHY DO U HAVE CAPS?" i'M LIKE, caps rule! bESIDES, IT'S LIKE OPPOSITE DAY OR SOMETHING. anYWAY..........i AM REALLY TICKLISH. aNYWAYS...WHO'S NEAL? omg. wHAT A STUPID SHOW. ow you're bending it! i SAY ANYWAY A LOT. nO. pLEASE REMOVE YOURSELF SKYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Things Monique likes:
-El Torito (or maybe that's just Monique...:-D)
-THE O.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (HELLO SEPT. 8TH)
-Funny jokes..."I can't believe it's not butter!"
Okay, what else. Monique loves the Family Guy now. It really is a funny show. What else. Oh monique is kissing me now I think that is sexy. I like when she pays me lots of attention. I get all crazy in her arms. WHen she kisses me I get very "happy" well duh. I just wish she would keep going ;)
me?
yes you baby
nahhhhhh. it's bed time.
Aww, were you told I had to leave at 9? Can we kiss till I leave O:-)
no...the reason you must leave is listed in another post
what was it? did I do something wrong?
no...my bedtime is soon! u can stay till 930.
Cool, lets party Bye all!
Ciao.

No comments: