Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Um, no.

Okay...
Skyler is definately a little big strange. I don't understand why he thinks that going in the carpool lane has any significance in the light of batman, but whatever. Good thing he never did get that cape. We tried to wave at people this morning but TOO BAD WE WERE GOING TOO FAST FOR THEM TO EVEN SEE US!!!! Muahhahahahhahahhahahahha. Holy tokers, Batman! Okay, so Batman is pretty sweet. But definately, it's all about the loyal sidekick (me!) Robin. Fo sho! LoL, GUESS WHAT PEOPLE? THE O.C. IN 9 DAYS!!!!! Oh. My. God. Like. Seriously. Alrighty, well I am talking in too many caps and fragments. I don't really have anything superb to say. It's ten o'clock, a half hour after my bed time, but I am staying up and waiting for Skyler to come and get his car so that I can give him a kiss goodnight. I just luvvvvv him. Hehe. It will be ten months for us on Saturday! Believe it or not! Hehe. SO AWESOME! Hehe...alright, I think that's enough for now. Check back for a BATMAN update!
Sincerely,
Robin
a.k.a. Monique

P.S. - Great Work Robin! -Batman


2 comments:

Monique said...

Who is that hottie in the red, green, and yellow?

Anonymous said...

Quick ! To the batcave... Love the pic !