Welcome to Skyler and Monique's Blog!

CIMG0968

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Lotsa shit!

Dood...everything is weird.
New things:
-Life in California
-School (eh)
-School shopping on friday in Pleasanton
-THE OC IN 22 DAYS!
-I'm getting a kitty!!!!!!!
-I am really tan. It's scary.
Good things:
-Shopping
-Reading...magazines, and I'm reading this book in my english class that I've already read that actually doesn't suck that bad: Their Eyes Were Watching God, by Zora Neale Hurston
-TV (the OC of course)
-I'm home. I have my bed back. I have my car back. I have my cell phone back. I have wireless internet back. Damn, I'm seriously technology dependent.
-My boyfriend, of course.
-MSN Messenger...EVERYONE should get it. It's so much cooler than AIM, omg. Here's my analogy for it --> AIM:MSN::first computer invented:tablet PCs HAHAHAHHAHAHA...but seriously, no joke.
-Funny teachers...they make you want to come. Weird eh?
-Pistachios -- they are soo good. I don't know why.
-iPods...they're just so much fun eh.
-Canadians...they may hate on Americans like 24/7 but they are so cute.
-Friends...I missed them.
-Badminton - Tuesdays seven to nine...join peeps!
-Rollover minutes...now I have last months minutes...that's like a million minutes!!!
Bad things:
-School; so boring, so pointless (it seems)
-I have a sore throat.
-Liars...why are there so many?
-AIM, I mean come on, there's way better things.
-Boredom
-Controlling parents
-Missing friends that are far away.
-Vacation is over.
-Gas Prices...I mean, HELLO!? We aren't all millionaires.
-My bank account does not contain nearly enough money.
-Time seems to fly, leaving me scrambling to do things I thought I had time for but don't.
-I'm not going to band camp like I planned (poor freshment never get to see this legend, ha!).
-Guacamole (diarhea -- ahem!). Sorry peeps, inside joke...
-Beer...ew.
-Gossip.
-Agh I have to go back to work soon! I need a raise!
-KARYN!!! COME BACK!!!
Things that will get better:
-school

-life.
-work. maybe.
-social life. also maybe.
Things I need to do as of now:
-Learn.
-Get ready for my kitty! Yay!
-Go to the dentist.
-Go to the doctor.
-Go to the orthodontist.
-Get a school ID.
-Get my math book (stupid bookstore!).
-Sleep.
Resolutions:
-New bedtime: 9:30 pm

-Get homework done before 9 pm so there is time for shower, or possible earlier bed.
-Do all homework, no slacking.
-Put school first.
-Keep in shape. Ha.
-Deal with all the drama I'm practically signing up for by playing soccer in a calm manner.
-Feel better about everything.
-Look good...at least to my standards...as much as possible.
Random thoughts:
-So people talk shit because of insecurities, right? People talk shit because sometimes there's nothing else to talk about eh.

-Reading books expands vocabulary. My english teacher says, The only way to learn to write is to write -- and read. That really can't be more true. By comparing your style to others you can improve not only format but also strength...from all that you can learn to personalize your writing and actually get across effectively what you're trying to say.
-Teen Vogue is like the most useless teen magazine out there. Anybody read it lately? It's just a miniature version of the real Vogue that just pictures all these pole-thin girls wearing clothes that no one in their right mind would wear around here...I mean, hello!
-Dodge trucks...they make WAY too much noise. My dad has one (diesel, eek) and my neighbor has TWO...seriously, why are they so damn loud??
-Parking. Okay. SRJC you can kiss my white ass because YOU NEED MORE PARKING. There is no way that you can possibly enroll that many people from as many places as they come from in such a small campus if there is not even enough parking to accomidate 1 twentieth of the population. I was late (30 mins) to class after searching for a spot for almost 80 minutes! EIGHTY! Not eight, not ten, EIGHTY FUCKING MINUTES. *sigh*
-Lastly...I have a neighbor. Actually it's two neighbors. They yell. A lot. The worst part is that it starts in the middle of the afternoon and does not stop until about midnight. These are like middle eastern people or something because you can't understand a damn word they're saying. It's after curfew (enforced by law 10pm) so SHUT THE FUCK UP! Some people pass their fucking nights sleeping...NOT FUCKING LISTENING TO YOU TALK REALLY LOUDLY IN WEIRD ASS LANGUAGES ABOUT HOW THE TOILET SEAT WAS LEFT UP. Thank you.

*Note to any readers: I'm sorry I seem so angry. I must be PMSing or something because just about everyone seems to hit that nerve that just busts. But, it's all good...shit happens. Right?*

Drafted by: Monique

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funniest bit is the neighbors...biggest laugh I've had all day

Anonymous said...

Who is the LOSER with investment advice ?

iMusickid said...

No idea who the investman person is.